This means every employee, from production and supply to sales and finance, can make a world of difference in our diverse, global company. Employees work in collaboration to further our commitment of providing exceptional service and high-quality solutions our customers expect.
At AB Mauri we believe in success.
AB Mauri is a division of Associated British Foods (ABF), a diversified international food, ingredients and retail company with sales of more than $17 billion USD and more than 130,000 employees in 50+ countries.
Our People Make the Difference
At AB Mauri, we take a unique approach to the challenges that face today’s bakers within the bread, pizza, sweet goods and tortilla industries. In short, customer problems are our problems. Our employees – from customer service representatives to line supervisors to bakery technicians – understand that our business is built on the needs and requirements of our customers. Our customers enjoy the confidence that our ingredients are world class and our service and technical expertise are unmatched.
We are looking for employees who are:
- CUSTOMER CENTRIC, striving to exceed our customers’ expectations. Our teams of technical experts work side-by-side with our customers to help resolve real-time issues with long-term solutions.
- AMBITIOUS, continuously seeking to improve performance and redefine what excellence means.
- PROACTIVE in applying their skills and experiences to produce functional ingredients that are widely used in the baking industry.
- INNOVATIVE, continuously working to improve and advance our baking technology. We focus on producing reliable and consistent, value-added ingredients.
- COLLABORATIVE and team-oriented. Our employees work together, and with customers, to advance the science and process solutions that support the art of baking.
- ACCOUNTABLE to the ownership of their work, development, and career.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options with generous employer contribution
- Company-paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance with additional Voluntary Life options
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability benefits
- Competitive Retirement Plan options with generous company match
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Comprehensive Wellness Program through Virgin Pulse
- Company-paid Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
- Matching Charitable Gifts Program
- Paid Vacations and 12 paid holidays per year
AB Mauri is committed to the personal and professional growth of our employees. Here, we prepare our employees to excel through a blended learning approach, equipping them with the tools they need both now and in the future.
We assess the learning needs of our employees in conjunction with their goals through a combination of formal and informal development, including on-the-job training, coaching, self-directed learning and job rotational opportunities.
These career development opportunities lead to personal fulfillment and employee engagement. Through the success of our in-house training and development programs, we have recognized increased employee satisfaction and a reduction in employee turnover. Our “grow your own” philosophy is serving us well because, at AB Mauri, an investment in our employees is an investment in our future.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AB Mauri® North America, its officers and management are committed to equal opportunity in employment to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, age, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, AB Mauri® North America will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
AB Mauri® North America’s goal is to increase the representation of women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our programs are designed to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, directives and regulations and cover all human resource actions including employment, compensation, benefits, training, education, tuition aid, transfers, promotions and social/recreational programs.
AB Mauri works closely with several colleges and universities throughout the Unites States and Canada. Our long-standing relationships with these universities, their faculty, and students, enables us to attract and retain the very best and brightest in the food sciences and technologies industry.
AB Mauri Internships
Seasonal internships at AB Mauri provide exciting opportunities for college students to gain on-the-job experience working closely with industry experts. An internship with AB Mauri is the training ground for future success.
Students experience a wide range of laboratory evaluation responsibilities during their time at AB Mauri while working with key stakeholders in the Company. And when the day is done, they are rewarded for their hard work: they receive not only a paycheck but the understanding they are part of a legacy that has been growing and evolving as a major player in the industry for one hundred fifty years.
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.